Excellent (and brief) introduction to the U.S. federal judicial system and its relationship to the legislative and executive branches of the U.S. government
The publication known as Federal Court System in the United States introduces judges and judicial administrators who are from other countries to the U.S. federal judicial system, and its relationship to the legislative and executive branches of the U.S. government. In this publication, readers will find information on:
- The United States Constitution and the Federal Government
- The Role of the Federal Courts in American Government
- The Structure of the Federal Courts
- The Jurisdiction of the Federal Courts
- United States Federal Judges
- Distinctive Features of the American Judicial System
- The Federal Judicial Process in Brief
- Federal Judicial Administration
McRae Law Firm – Florida Business Lawyers, Since 1984.
McRae Law Offices, P.A.
5300 West Atlantic Avenue, Suite 412
Delray Beach, Florida 33484
Toll Free: 888-262-0208